Sunday, July 5, 2009

Sparkee, Tiger, and me

Hi everybody,

I finally started the blog I've promised.

Let's start with the title. I'm Bill. Tiger is my wife. And Sparkee is our unborn child. My wife and child's names are changed to protect their innocence. I don't figure I'll say anything so embarrassing/illegal/provocative that this anonymity is necessary, but I have on occasion made mistakes in the past. This blog is basically about my life with them, hence the title.

Things I'll talk about include:
  • News and reflections about Sparkee being born and growing.
  • Home repair projects in our new (less than a year) house.
  • Yard work and gardening.
  • Car repair including, hopefully, lots of restoration of my 1969 Saab 96 DeLuxe
and because I can't help it,
  • Politics

I keep on having new ideas about the format and content I can put on this thingie, so I figure it's going to be a little chaotic for a little while. I'll start by trying to use labels for all my posts so you, the reader, can easily find all the posts you want to read and avoid all my political ranting.

1 comment:

  1. buy 1333lb Super Strong Neodymium Magnet 4.72" with 8mm 65ft Long Paracord Rope & Carabiner for Magnet Fishing, Underwater Treasure Hunting, Lifting & Retrieving Metal Objects from https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07VYBJYLT?ref=myi_title_dp
    #MagnetFishing #FishingMagnet #MagnetFishingKit #SuperStrongMagnet #NeodymiumMagnet

    ReplyDelete